FinishTime, in conjunction with the Comrades Centenary Association, is offering two subscribers to the FinishTime newsletter a free entry to the Comrades Centenary Hope Challenge. Anybody who has subscribed to the FinishTime newsletter before June 7th, 2021, will be included in the lucky draw for one of two free entries.
To subscribe, just click on this link and complete the form and you will receive a monthly newsletters detailing events, news and happenings of interest to participation sportsmen and women. You may opt out at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link on our newsletters should you wish to stop receiving any communication from FinishTime.
Terms and conditions
- All FinishTime newsletter subscribers as at midnight June 6, 2021, are eligible to win one free entry to the 2021 Comrades Centenary Hope Challenge.
- The competition is run by FinishTime in conjunction with the Comrades Marathon Association.
- The two prizewinners of one free entry each will be drawn by FinishTime and the prizewinners will be informed using email addresses supplied on their subscription. The decision of FinishTime is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- If a prizewinners has not already entered the Comrades Centenary Hope Challenge, the prize is non-transferable and the winners have to enter before June 13, 2021 using a free-entry coupon which will be provided. If the prizewinners has already entered the Comrades Centenary Hope Challenge, the prize may be transferable and the replacement must enter before June 13, 2021 using a free-entry coupon which will be provided.
- Except for the provisions in 4) above, prizes are not transferable and may not be deferred, changed or exchanged for cash or any other item.Your entry into the competition and/or your acceptance of a prize (in the event that you win a prize) constitutes your binding acceptance of the terms and conditions.
- The competition is not open to employees of FinishTime and the Comrades Marathon Association, or the spouse, life partner, or business partner, or the natural or adopted parent, child, or sibling, of any employee of FinishTime and the Comrades Marathon Association.
- No late entries will be accepted regardless of the reason.
- FinishTime and the Comrades Marathon Association are not responsible for any injury or damage related to your entry or participation in the competition. The onus is on the prizewinner to ensure they are physically fit and able to take part in the Comrades Centenary Hope Challenge.
- Any costs or expenses incurred to take part in the Comrades Centenary Hope Challenge are for the prizewinners’ own account. FinishTime and the Comrades Marathon Association will not be responsible for any costs or expenses that may incur during and for purposes of your entry into the competition and your acceptance and / or use of a prize.
- FinishTime and the Comrades Marathon Association and our affiliates will not be responsible for any harm, damage, loss or claim relating to the provision of any element of a prize or any changes to a prize that may be made at any time.
- You may not win a prize if it is unlawful for us to supply such a prize to you. If you do win such a prize, you will forfeit it.
- We may require you to provide us with such additional information and documentation as we may reasonably require in order to process, confirm and facilitate your acceptance and/or use of a prize. If you refuse to provide us with the requested information or documentation, you will forfeit the prize. Prizewinners will be required to complete the standard entry form, liabilities and disclaimers.
- You agree that your participation in the competition, and your acceptance and/or use of a prize, or any aspect thereof, is at your own risk.
- We and our affiliates will not be responsible, and disclaim all liability, for any loss, liability, injury, expense or damage (whether direct, indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential) of any nature, whether arising from negligence or any other cause, which is suffered by your participation in the competition or the acceptance and/or use by you, or your partner (if applicable), of any prize, or by any action taken by us or any of our affiliates in accordance with the terms and conditions.
- You, and in the event of your death, your family, dependants, heirs, assignees or any other beneficiaries of your estate, indemnify and hold us and our affiliates harmless against any claim by you, or your partner (if applicable), (whether direct, indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential) of any nature, whether arising from negligence or any other cause, relating to any injury, loss, liability, expense and/or damage which you may suffer, howsoever arising, in relation to your entry into this competition and/or acceptance and/or use by you of a prize.