FinishTime offers a vast range of services that enhances events for both organisers and competitors. We truly understand the importance of organisers being able to provide entrants with a seamless operation that satisfies their need for accurate information before, during and after an event.
Whether your event has fewer than 100 participants or more than 40,000 entrants, if it lasts for 30 minutes or for more than a week, we can customise a solution to assist you. Talk to us about your online registration needs to increase your business.
For competitors, we hope you enjoy our range of services that the events provide and make sure you keep up to date on our Facebook page.
Included in the list of services we offer are:
- Timekeeping & Results
- Paperless Covid-19 compliance questionnaire
- RaceTec Toolkit app for event admin
- FinishTime Passport app for safe and secure registration
- Live Online Results
- Live Event Results Displays
- Live Social Media Results
- Live SMS Results to Athletes
- Athlete Tracking & Remote Timing Points
- Race Splits
- Race entries
- Marketing Services
- Media Services
- Video Services
- Announcer Displays
- Fully Automated Results
- Route mapping
- Problem Solving
- … and lots more
Included in the type of events we time are:
- Running Events (fun runs to ultra-marathons)
- Swimming (ocean and dam)
- Triathlon and Duathlon (unlimited splits)
- Stage Races, Multi-Day Events and Lap Races
- Relay Races
- Event Series
- Points Scoring
- Control Timing (max and min split times)
- Deadzones (exlude course sections)
- Group times (peloton finishes in road cycling)
- Open Start Times (competitors select their start time)
- … and lots more
For more information please contact us:
If you would like more information on the services we can provide to your event, or you would like us to quote, please contact us using the form below, or email Support@FinishTime.co.za.
NOTE: If you have a query regarding your finish time from a race you competed in, or a query about a race entry for an event you will be taking part in, please click here to contact FinishTime.